Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm not...

After reading big baby is in d town blog,

i feel that the singles are under pressure (from the couple) to find one, especially the big baby...hahaha
so let me list the single for you

Image
  1. Miss J (H)
  2. Miss Jo
  3. Miss J (M)
  4. Miss Z
  5. Miss O
  6. Miss D
  7. Miss G
  8. Miss O (L)
  9. Miss N
  10. Miss S
  11. Miss L
  12. 13 and below coming soon (forget who else) hahaha...

anyway, for me, it's not easy to find the perfect match as what i want..
not because of too much of demanding,
but more to the feeling and behaviour... (cia elahhh.... feeling booo...wakakaka)
and it also might be that what the girl want is not inside me...

maybe the better way to describe is

i'm not Mr. H who is handsome and romantic
I'm not Mr. H whose religious is high
I'm not Mr. R who is having soft and gentle heart
I'm not Mr. T who are nyolot and care (*peace*)
I'm not Mr. Y who can fight for their relationship for years just for "restu"
I'm not Mr. Y n Mr. F who can having relationship with older girl
I'm not Mr. P who are very kind to everybody
I'm not Mr. B n Mr. C who are fight for it

I'm not Mr. A who can receive the truth that she is taken by others

I'm not Mr. E who is silent but deadly..wkwkwkwk...


then who am I??or which one am i??

I dunno... try to figure it out...

Find the answer now...

Just read the Harvest Times about Rhema,..

What is Rhema???

in Greek language, 'Words' are divide into 2.

1. Logos = general Word of God, which if we read this it give us knowledge I need about God and His promise.
This is not receive Faith, but only receive knowledge

2. Rhema = is the saying word of God, (Faith come by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God)
so that is Rhema. it is more too A specific word, to a specific person, in a specific situation...

Rhema is usually given to the people who is waiting upon the Lord until the Holy Spirit quickens logos into Rhema

how can i get rhema about choosing a wife??

1. Neutral Gear (calm down, and listen to God)
2. Divine Desire ( if the desire is coming from God, then it will strengthen, if not, it will weaken)
3. Scriptural screening ( after desire is clear, then compare it with biblical teaching. if will not contradict the scripture)
4. A beckoning signal ( if God really has spoken into our heart, he is bound to give us a signal from outside external
world.)
5. Divine Timing ( wait for the God time)

so, i think i found out the way..

need to apply it now,, (big baby, must try too..) LOL....

-dd-

Ref: Harvest Time "Rhema" by Ps. Cho


3 comments:

Irvinhyg said...

Den u better send me the full name because the capitals do not help!

but at least I know mr E now lol,

Edward, with whom yah?

Deny Iskandar said...

wakakakaka....
huahahaha,,,,

ollfine sie said...

true it dont help tau ga.. ak nebak2 sama ko yoab jg ga bs reveal smuanya.. but at least ak bs tebak most of it.. :P
ehh pls ms.O di remove ya.. ms.O is reserved and not available for public..lol.