Wednesday, September 17, 2008

an Island full of Burger, French fries n Soft drink


Another story to tell..

today, i'm wake up at (amazingly) 12.30 pm...
* what a wonderful world.... * ^^

but quotes of the day says

- there is a border line between lazy n sleepy- hahaha...

anywei, today i'm moving from one restaurant to another restourant, one cafe to another cafe...
not for the sake to try the food (my occupation is not a gourmet, and i'm not hungry all the time)


but for the sake of study ( as what my occupation is ^^) and meeting (multimedia, here i come...0.o)

however, my plan today is to do my project, but quite screw up, until i find my self in an island, full of burger and french fries and soft drink located near queenstown MRT (guess what is that!!!)

1 hour later, my mind full of number and here i go, writing the blog -.-" (swt)

ok... now i'm done..

go back to study...

Tomorrow have a new plan to go...

-phew-
c ya

-dd-





1 comment:

ollfine sie said...

ya rite n after that ada si petunjuk jalan yg telah menyasarkan domba2nya.. dan malah maen tembak2an di jalanan.. -.-