Monday, September 22, 2008

Mamma Mia!!

What a wonderful day...

After church, i watched mamma mia movie. Its a very good movie.
I'm not sleeping there (because sunday is a very tired day, and not sleeping in the cinema is one thing that quite impossible to do, especially when the movie is boring.)
they put some comedy in the movie and the funny part of it is when the friends of Donna, are singing and making a fun of Donna..(the chiquiqita song and dancing queen song)

"....You can dance, You can jive..."

I sit next to Miss D, and she is quite same like Miss O when watch movie. I even get some "whaaatack" with bruce lee style... hahaha

but if we compare and contrast the different between Miss O n Miss D,

no different at all... LOL

why must i compared them, because they are friends since junior high school ( if i'm not wrong) so they are long time friends... (Miss O will directly give some comment on this...)

Later at that night, i started my lesson -How to Play a Guitar-
i learn to play the C,D,E,F,G,A,B.... and finally...
i can do it...
take some notes of it, and still feel the sparkling feeling on my finger after 45 minutes on playing it..

today i might learn how to play that key smoothly without touching another string. that is my biggest problem, especially when it comes to F, i use my other hand to help me arrange the position of the other hands...
LOL...

Finally, time to play badminton...

C ya,,,

-dd-

1 comment:

ollfine sie said...

kyahaha.. u were mistaken! we were friends from the elementary school.. andd yessssss there are big differences b/ween us.. she is a lot louder than me and kinda hyperactive.. while im more to the shy side lol.. and im prettier!! *bigheaded* =P